MOHAMED MOMENTS

Happiness is found in the moments

Friday, May 15, 2009

Catch up

So, I have a riddle for you...
What do these two companies have in common?


  • both have had recent government intervention
  • both are compound words
  • both have blue lettering

Well, there are several answers but the most important is that they both no longer exist! This means that Shawn has moved on once again! He has taken yet another direction in his career, this time he's accepted a position at Microsoft.

And his only request is that you no longer use Google or Yahoo as your search engine...bing.com is where it's at! This is because he is working with the bing.com group, trying to increase advertising revenue. Thanks to everybody who kept us in their thoughts and prayers while we were trying to find employment!

3 comments:

Matt Hargreaves said...

So, does this signal any future news about Microsoft?? Just teasing! I'll try to email you with my hotmail account instead of GMAIL?? Shawn, I would love some of the search terms Microsoft Live uses relating to agriculture in Utah!!

Jacqueline Mohamed said...

Hotmail would be appreciated as well! And some friends have already sold their Microsoft stock!:>

Jeremy said...

once it starts generating relevant results, I will switch in a heartbeat. MSFT should stick to display. That's where they will win hands down. They have the BOB tech. Now only if they knew how to use it.