MOHAMED MOMENTS

Happiness is found in the moments

Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm still here!

I know that I haven't blogged in a long time...I'm apologizing and determined to catch up. Just to fill you in with what has been going on in our lives, here is a quick synopsis. In April Shawn started working for Microsoft. The first week of May, I was called as Primary president. Funny story, I had commented to Shawn that Ethan had slept through the night for 3 days in a row...a first for him, and that I didn't know what I was going to do with myself being so rested. The next day I was extended this call and Ethan didn't sleep through the night for the next couple months. The moral of the story, never say out loud that you actually have time to do something more :> The kids have kept us pretty busy and I'll start filling in what they've been up to with the pictures in my next posts, but for now, it's good to be back!

No comments: