MOHAMED MOMENTS

Happiness is found in the moments

Friday, June 6, 2008

Lions and Tigers and no bears, oh my!



The kids had a day off from school so I decided it was the perfect day to go to the zoo. Friday morning at 1 a.m. Brayden threw up and was screaming that his ear hurt. So, as soon as the office opened I dragged him to the doctor determined not to let an ear infection ruin my plans. We were in and out fairly quickly and on the way to the zoo I stopped to pick up the antibiotics. We arrived later than I had planned but we made it and that is more than half the battle!

Kailey & Jada
Ethan & Grandma DD
Proud peacock
Funny story: the peacock kinda charged at Brayden when he got too close so I made the kids stay back. The next day I heard about a peacock charging and hurting a child at the zoo...I might have a picture of the culprit!

4 comments:

wayne'sworld said...

Wow what a blog! I just want to know how you rooked us.

Marissa said...

Ethan looks so sweet and cuddly.

Kathryn said...

So fun. I want to go to the zoo with you guys! And I want to go to the Lake! So jealous. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWN!!!!

Shannon and Andrew said...

I was wondering if you braved it by yourself and then I saw a picture of your mom. Moms are the greatest.