MOHAMED MOMENTS

Happiness is found in the moments

Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day Shawn!

I just wanted to take a moment to feature Shawn on this blog. I mostly focus on the kids because let's face it, with four of them, they occupy most of our lives! But Shawn is a great dad to them and he deserves to be recognized. So, thank you honey for all your love, help and support to the kids and me!!! We love you!

Million Dollar Pyramid ~February 2006
Bionic man ~June 2006
Waterton ~June 2006
Raymond ~July 2006
Lake Chelan ~July 2007Sammamish ~December 2007
Baby Ethan ~April 2008
So many good times! Thank you for the memories!

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

yeah Shawn! I love the pictures! Happy Father's Day!

Em said...

Shawn we love you more!! you really are a great father!! It has been so fun having you in the fam, you are a great dad, and we love your cute family. Happy Fathers Day!!

Shannon and Andrew said...

What a fun dad. I love the pyramid

Caesar Beezer The Wonder Dog said...

Hi Jackie! I found your blog thru Stacie's and I had such fun seeing your kids - they are growing so fast and they are so adorable! Congrats on the newest member of the family - I've heard from his great-grandma just how wonderful he is! xoxo, Nan (Google only lets me sign in under my dog's blog...yes, he has his own blog but only because he demanded it...but mine is www.potsandpins.com - so stop by!)

Elder Beech said...

Jacqueline - Looks like you guys are all doing great. Congrats on the new baby boy. We really miss you guys...

Jenn Beech