MOHAMED MOMENTS

Happiness is found in the moments

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yeah mon!

For our 11 year anniversary, we decided to go cruisin around the Bahamas with some good friends, the Jamisons and the Wells. Many years ago, we had talked about going on a cruise for our 10th anniversary because all of us have anniversaries in August. Well, I spoiled it last year because I had a 4 month old baby, so this year we made it happen! The men decided that they were going to grow mustaches (much to the dismay of the women) but Shawn decided to buy one instead...security made him take it off though!So we dined...and shopped...and combed the beaches...and kissed...and of course, I was sick the entire time!

C'est la vie!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Thanks for sharing some pictures from your trip. I'll have to come by so I can see all the pictures. Were you really sick the whole time?