MOHAMED MOMENTS

Happiness is found in the moments

Friday, March 6, 2009

I can't wait until I'm 8

Kailey was baptized on March 6th, her birthday! She was so excited (and a little nervous) but she was really brave. That dang big toe popped up though....It was a sweet service and everything went smoothly! What a wonderful day.
This is Kailey with her parents, maternal grandparents and great-grandparents, and great-grandma Lil. I told her she was pretty lucky to have two great grandmas at her baptism. Afterwards, she celebrated with some chocolate cake!
Then she snuggled up in her new "comforter" that I made to celebrate the gift of the Holy Ghost(with some help from my mom and grandma! Thank you! I wouldn't have finished it in time without you!)

We're so pleased with your decision Kailey! We love you!

5 comments:

The Lawlor's said...

Jack...I really like your idea about giving Kailey a comforter! I might have to borrow that one from one day.

WaMommy said...

Congratulations Kailey!!! So proud of you. I love the way the quilt turned out too, Jacqueline!

Shannon and Andrew said...

Congratulations Kailey. I can't believe our girls are eight. Time flys by so fast is an understatement. She looked so beautiful.

Em said...

Jacqueline, the quilt turned out soo cute, what great colors and it looks so professional. congrat Kailey and really we are so happy for you

Rachel said...

Jacquie- I LOVE the comforter you made...what a sweet idea! It is beautiful- and Kailey will treasure it always. I'm sad we missed the baptism!