MOHAMED MOMENTS

Happiness is found in the moments

Thursday, December 18, 2008

O Christmas Tree

Every December we go to a tree farm in Issaquah and cut down our Christmas tree. This was a tradition that was started by my family when I was a little girl. This year Kailey was the lucky person who chose the perfect Christmas tree!
We always take turns sawing it down
And we have added the tradition of eating white fudge oreos since Shawn came into the family! Then we finish it off with a rendition of "O Christmas Tree" and since we only know the first two lines we end up "na na na"ing most of the song!

And this is the final product!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

so fun! MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Amanda said...

What a great looking tree!
But it is true we will not be down for Christmas unless the weather and the roads change drastically. I am planning on coming down in the new year...so we will have to get together then. Have a merry Christmas!

Angela said...

I love the tree--I should have come over to see it.