You think I would learn! It was my turn to plan our anniversary and I planned a romantic gateway to Lopez Island located in the San Juan Islands. Sounds great, no? But for those of you that know me, you know I don't do so well on boats (or planes, trains or automobiles for that matter). So after missing the first ferry at 10:15 am we had to wait until the next ferry at 3:30 pm and once we got there I was sufficiently sick. However, those of you who know me also know that a little nausea doesn't slow me down. I just make sure I know at all times where the nearest tree, bathroom, garbage can etc. is. So we went swimming, had dinner, went for a nice romantic walk and I just kept excusing myself to take care of business. And just for icing on the cake, the batteries in our camera went dead but don't worry I had grabbed an extra one...nice thinking Jacqueline! However, I had grabbed the dead one waiting to be recycled! And despite all these setbacks we still had a wonderful time, just no pictures to share of our memories! I can tell you that we were car number 98 in line while waiting for our ferry (we had alot of time to count) and they only were going to let on 100 cars...
Happy anniversary Shawn! I love you and am so happy that we have such a wonderful little family as a result of our union!
4 comments:
Maybe it's better the batteries died. All those mushy romantic poses might be too much for your sensitive readers! Did you at least manage to squeeze in a few naps? Happy 10 year anniversary!
Congrats Cuz! You are a great example to the rest of us 'DeMeesters'
We miss you!
Congrats! Happy 10th. I still remember your beautiful wedding. i can't believe that you are that old...yeah well I am included in that statement too! Love, Aimee and Ryan
Happy Anniversary! We sure miss you guys and think about you lots.
Post a Comment