MOHAMED MOMENTS

Happiness is found in the moments

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Jada!

Our Jada doll is now 5 and is proudly telling everybody about it! So to celebrate, we had a family birthday party on her birthday and will be having her friend birthday party on Wednesday (so stay tuned for more pictures).
Kailey explaining what should be happening next...always the big sister :>
Naina and Grandpa Mohamed
Great aunt Lori and uncle Bruce came to celebrate
Aunt Gihan came as well
My kids love aunt Kjarsta
I told Jada to pick out her favorite outfit for her party and here is what she picked...

Happy birthday to my precious little girl! Thank you for the privilege of being your mother. You bring such a sweet spirit in to our house, I love you!

3 comments:

Marissa said...

Happy Birthday Jada!! I remember when Mama Mohamed was super pregnant and playing volleyball just hours before you were born! Looks like you had a fun time. Josh and Brooke would have loved to celebrate with you and help eat that cool cake!

WaMommy said...

Happy BDay Jada! I have to tell you Jacqueline that when Lizzie saw the picture of Jada's outfit she said, "OOOOOHHH, I love her outfit for the party!" :)

Shannon and Andrew said...

Wow. I love the cake. I need to know how you made it. Very impressive.