Jada's preschool had a musical performance for Mother's Day today. Jada loves to sing and dance and this has been something that she has been looking forward to. She has really started to be confident enough to enjoy being with people and even doing a little performing!


Jada's really good friends from preschool.
Olivia, Shawnee, Jada
4 comments:
Audrey is just finally starting to sing along. I couldn't tell if she was being shy (which she isn't really shy) or if she was just uninterested in learning the songs. Finally on Mother's day, she sang so well in church and she knew all of the words. Could a mother be more proud
Hey there! Long time no see or talk. Congratulations on your beautiful family.
I'm dying to know what has happend in your life since Jada's performance. can't wait to see what next!!! hint hint, no pressure.
Emily
Kelley just gave me your blog address, I didn't even know you had a blog!
Post a Comment