MOHAMED MOMENTS

Happiness is found in the moments

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It's a Boy!!!

Welcome, Ethan Mohamed

Well, it finally happened. Jacqueline went to the hospital at 8:30pm on Tuesday to be induced and was in labor through the night (yes, that was cruel) and give birth to a healthy 7 pound 7 ounce boy at 6:11am Wednsday, 4/2/08. He is 19 inches long and has blond hair under that cap. His name is Ethan and has been a very mellow baby. And believe me, that's a welcome trait as the fourth child. Our resident bLogger will resume her post when she recovers. We love you and thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers.


12 comments:

All Arrayed in Spotless White said...

He looks like Uncle Wayne/ grandpa DD... sounds like the same temperament, and blond curly hair? yep... it's wayne-o!

Congrats! Congrats! Go celebrate at Ivars for me!

All Arrayed in Spotless White said...

Or maybe it is McKay... in that case... Watch out!!!

kdlawlor said...

Congrat/s from the prairie, The long night was worth it Jacqueline and Shawn. Sounds like the blond de meester traits are there. I wondered why we hadn't heard anything. Taber grophers heading to Vancouver on Friday.

Amanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you all! I can hardly wait to see him!

Taylor said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you and your family! He is a cutie! I can't beleive that you have four kids now!! Email me when you get a chance.
Love,
Aimee

Caesar Beezer The Wonder Dog said...

WooHoo! He's adorable and I'm so glad - for your sake - that he's here! Wendy Knudson sent me your website - loved seeing the pics of the kids - they are all adorable! So glad little Ethen is here and healthy and you are home and doing well....hugs and kisses to all of you! Grandma-in-waiting-Nan

Sarah said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you! Love, The pAxtons

Michelle Williams said...

Congratulations!!! So happy she is in the world and with you all now. Having just helped my daughter Maria with her new born I feel for your tiredness. Fortunatly it is over quicker than the pregnancy!!!

Little girls are the pearls in the world, enjoy the sweetness!!

Michelle Williams :) (got your blog from Kathrine's)

Michelle Williams said...

OOPs my brain was remembering Rachels baby girl. Boys are the best toys?! :) How great to have a balance of sexes in the family. Two to a room! Love it!

Congrats again!

Kathryn said...

So I have looked at your pictures before but I didn't have the chance to comment! Jacqueline I am so happy for you. I think having a boy makes everything just perfect. I am glad that someone else also had a boy. So my boys will have a cousin their same age! love ya guys!
Kathryn

Shannon and Andrew said...

Congratulations. I can't believe that the both of us had two girls and then two boys. Spooky. Anyway, he looks adorable. How's four treating you. LOVE YOU

Mellocat said...

Congratulations! Just heard the news from your aunt back here in Michigan this evening, Jacqueline.

Like I always told you guys when I was one of your hometeachers, parents minds are long gone once you get outnumbered by three kids... so four, five, however many kids... what's the difference. You'll eventually remember what the child's name is as you're trying to get his or her attention! :D

Miss having you back here, but looks like you all are doing well... in fact, the wife and I were just commenting how you two will probably be fifty before you start looking any older than the young kids you were when you first moved back here! :D

Love,
The Shepherd turned Innkeeper and Family