MOHAMED MOMENTS

Happiness is found in the moments

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Say it Loud...


Say it Proud!
Brayden now wears underwear!

So, about two weeks ago I decided it was now or never and I told Brayden that I was not buying anymore diapers and that when we ran out that he would have to wear big boy underwear. He seemed to accept it and for the first time didn't fight with me about not being a "big boy". So, on the first day we had a couple accidents but after that, hardly any problems! It will be the first time I have not had two kids in diapers at one time...let's hear it for little victories!!!

3 comments:

The Lawlor's said...

Hip hip hooray for Brayden!! Good job you two!

Shannon and Andrew said...

That is awesome and just in time

Kathryn said...

That is so great! I love that picture of Brayden!
Kathryn